Dal Tadka is a popular Indian lentil dish made with arhar dal (husked & split pigeon pea lentils) or masoor dal (husked & split red lentils).
Yellow lentils cooked to perfection and sautéed with Indian spices
Tur dal , moong dal , onion , Tomato , garlic , whole red chilli , green chili , cumin seeds , turmeric , red chilli powder , salt , ghee , coriander , edible oil
Heating Instructions :-
1. Remove the paper sleeve.
2. Pierce the plastic film with fork or pointed object at multiple points.
3.Place the container in microwave oven.
4.Set the microwave power to maximum.
5. Heat for 2 - 3 minutes.
6. Remove the plastic film , stir the contents gently.
7. Replace the plastic film.
8. Reheat for 1 - 2 minutes
* Allergen Advice
- Contains milk , milk products , nuts.
- Processed on machinery & in a plant that also process peanuts , sesame & mustard.
* Do not buy if SEAL is broken.
* Store below -18 degree Celsius.
* Do not THAW.
* Once opened , consume completely.
* No artificial colour , No added Preservatives , No MSG.
BEST BEFORE 12 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURING