Paneer makhani is a popular punjabi dish made with paneer, tomatoes, cashews, spices & cream. Paneer refers to Indian cheese & makhan refers to butter. So paneer makhani translates to paneer cooked with butter
Enjoy soft chunks of paneer in a creamy gravy
Paneer , cashew , muskmelon seeds , Tomato , ginger garlic paste , butter , turmeric , edible oil , Kashmiri red chilli , Tomato ketchup , garam masala , cream , dried fenugreek leaves , sugar , salt
Heating Instructions :-
1. Remove the paper sleeve.
2. Pierce the plastic film with fork or pointed object at multiple points.
3.Place the container in microwave oven.
4.Set the microwave power to maximum.
5. Heat for 2 - 3 minutes.
6. Remove the plastic film , stir the contents gently.
7. Replace the plastic film.
8. Reheat for 1 - 2 minutes
* Allergen Advice
- Contains milk , milk products , nuts.
- Processed on machinery & in a plant that also process peanuts , sesame & mustard.
* Do not buy if SEAL is broken.
* Store below -18 degree Celsius.
* Do not THAW.
* Once opened , consume completely.
* No artificial colour , No added Preservatives , No MSG.
BEST BEFORE 12 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURING