This delicacy from the Awadh region of India features a thick,
creamy gravy with succulent chicken pieces
Chicken , Ghee , onion , ginger garlic paste , edible oil , salt , bay leaves , garam masala , curd , coriander powder , cashew , turmeric , musk melon seeds , almonds , poppy seeds , fennel seeds , cinnamon , green cardamon , cream , kewda water
Heating Instructions :-
1. Remove the paper sleeve.
2. Pierce the plastic film with fork or pointed object at multiple points.
3.Place the container in microwave oven.
4.Set the microwave power to maximum.
5. Heat for 2 - 3 minutes.
6. Remove the plastic film , stir the contents gently.
7. Replace the plastic film.
8. Reheat for 1 - 2 minutes
* Allergen Advice
- Contains milk , milk products , nuts.
- Processed on machinery & in a plant that also process peanuts , sesame & mustard.
* Do not buy if SEAL is broken.
* Store below -18 degree Celsius.
* Do not THAW.
* Once opened , consume completely.
* No artificial colour , No added Preservatives , No MSG.
BEST BEFORE 12 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURING