Vegetarian Jaipuri is a simple dish with lots of vegetables. The gravy is made using authentic rajasthani / jaipuri style spice paste
Assorted vegetables cooked in a tangy tomato-based gravy
Carrot , green beans , cauliflower , green peas , cashew , muskmelon seeds , onion , Tomato , ginger garlic paste , dried fenugreek leaves , turmeric , kashmiri red chilli powder , garam masala , tomato ketchup , sugar , edible oil , cream , salt
Heating Instructions :-
1. Remove the paper sleeve.
2. Pierce the plastic film with fork or pointed object at multiple points.
3.Place the container in microwave oven.
4.Set the microwave power to maximum.
5. Heat for 2 - 3 minutes.
6. Remove the plastic film , stir the contents gently.
7. Replace the plastic film.
8. Reheat for 1 - 2 minutes
* Allergen Advice
- Contains milk , milk products , nuts.
- Processed on machinery & in a plant that also process peanuts , sesame & mustard.
* Do not buy if SEAL is broken.
* Store below -18 degree Celsius.
* Do not THAW.
* Once opened , consume completely.
* No artificial colour , No added Preservatives , No MSG.
BEST BEFORE 12 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURING